Life as a mom who has her hands full
Life with kids is anything but predictable. Sometimes they leave you scratching your head in utter amazement and amusement. This week’s humorous observations:
1. The later you are for an appointment, the slower your children will move.
2. When you are a 4 year old boy, whether or not you wear shoes to the grocery store really does SEEM optional.
3. Digging in the dirt only seems like fun 10 minutes before we leave for church
4. My new fragrance “ode du Baby spit-up” is not my favorite..although my son seems to be pleased.
5. Dishes, laundry, and mopping are the most thankless jobs
6. Reading a story to my kids, making Play Dough snakes, and playing Tickle Monster….best jobs in the world.