Life as a mom who has her hands full
As a mother of 3 small children, my life is nothing if not redundant. Even as I am typing I am wrestling with a rowdy 3 year old as she climbs over me like a human jungle gym and repeating the phrase..”not while mommy is on the computer” for the millionth time! There are phrases I repeat over and over again every single weekend…and no matter how many times I say them, the kids ALWAYS seem surprised to hear them! Here are my top 10:
1. Put the light Saber down and eat your peas!
2. The baby can not play Kung Fu Panda with you…and he is not a Jedi.
3. No, we can not go to the store to buy another Thomas the Tank Engine (like we need any more things with wheels in my house)
4. WHERE is Ethan’s burp cloth??
5. Put your shoes on, we’re already late!
6. NO you can not have cookies for breakfast…or candy either
7. Color only on the PAPER NOT ON THE WALL..
8. STOP WHINNING!!!!!
9. Mommy’s Breast Pump is not…I repeat NOT a space ship.
10. If you get out of bed ONE more time, I am taking a sticker off your chart!!
What funny phrases do you find yourself uttering????
If you like my blog..check out my Parenting Website…www.octopusmom.com